- Christmas Eve at the Schabers- really fun and enjoyable. Margie fixed a wonderful Ham dinner, we all brought sides and desserts. we had a great time and it was nice to do something a little different this year.
- Christmas Morning at our home - we woke up early and dug right in to the gifts! Haiden made it thru her sock and then was ready for breakfast. As she ate, Jason and I exchanged gifts. I got the promise of a new vaccume...which i wanted...and got. I love my new Dyson...it really Sucks! I was able to save an get Jason a really cool new GPS. Haiden got clothes from me, a toy from Jason and a potty chair from Santa.
- Christmas Day - from there we went to my parent's house. We spent the rest of the day there visiting with family, eating, and not really doing much of anything. I made a birthday cake this year for Jesus - a tradidtion that I'd like to continue...inspired from my good friend Tammy. Thanks Tammy!
Friday, December 25, 2009
Christmas 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment