Thursday, February 4, 2010

First Steps!

Well, she finally did it! Tonight Haiden took her first steps. I suppose she's taken a step here n' there before, but then it was more like a fall, not really intentional. Tonight, we were up at my parent's home and mom n' I started passing her back n' forth and pretty soon she tried it on her own. She was taking any where from 3-5 steps at a time before she lunged into our arms! Fun stuff! I'm excited for her...but sad to see my "baby" becoming a "toddler". I sure love her though - she brings so much happiness to our home. Happiness that we REALLY need right now.

Keep us in your prayers...this unemployment/starting a business/looking for work/joy working out of the home more than she wants/STRESS, has been a challenge for us and a strain on our relationship. I wish it wasn't, I wish I could say that we've stayed strong through these trials, and for a long time we did. We are just getting tired and worn down and honestly, letting the enemy work his way into our home. We had a date night last night, just dinner the 2 of us, and had a great time. We are working on seeing the best in each other, looking to God for all of our needs and clinging to him.... but please keep praying that we succeed! We've lacked JOY in our home for a while and it's TIME for it to come back!


No comments:

Post a Comment