Tuesday, March 2, 2010

15 months


15 months 2.28.10

Hello Everyone, We just got back from Haiden's 15m check up! I left laughing. To everyone who thinks Haiden is HUGE, she's really not! We now have Dr's orders to feed her more! She actually lost weight since her 1-year check up, so now we get to go back in 3 weeks to make sure she's not losing more weight.

Weight: 25% (was 60-75%)
Height: 25-50%
Head: 50% (was 75%)

She eats like a pigglet (sounds nicer than pig) The dr thinks her body shape is just changing and slimmng down. Man, I'm already missing the pudge! I love her rolls but they are almost all gone.
She's walking a lot now, especially at home and she's getting braver when we are other places. She's starting to arch her back when she wants to be put down....ugh I see the tantrum phases slowly creeping in. Our dr warned us that it's on the way.

Along with walking, she is climbing onto things more...keeping me on my toes. She's mastered going up the stairs, and we are working on going down SAFELY.

Potty training is still going amazingly well. She lets us know either by signing or by her face when she needs to go #2 - staying dry on the other hand isn't happening...but we aren't worrying about that yet.

Her first word was Mama - and then a few months later she said Dad but then stopped. For months Mamma has been her only spoken word. She has many words in sign language. A few weeks ago she started saying Puppy and just about 2 weeks ago she Finally sarted saying Dada again! Although, when she see's Jason, she happily shouts MAMA! She knows that he's Dad but she still calls him Mom anyway. It's funny.

Jason's moving forward more serriously with his business now. The website is up and running and he had his first Equipment rental sale a few weekends ago - the field is starting to look like a real paintball field, and hopefully sooner than later, it will all be up and making money! In the meantime, he's landed a couple of freelance jobs and it's been encouraging. We are hoping they will help boost his resume and gain new experience in additional avenues.

God is working and providing for us. We just have to rememeber to recognize him. I still have my job - Praise the Lord, and I'm learning to be thankful for the place that God has me in...it's a daily process. I'm hopeful for the future and for what God has for us.

I love my family - My husband is amazing and I Love him.
My Daughter couldn't be more AWESOME. God knew we needed her in our life.

I'm sure I forgot something...I still have unposted videos to get to - someday I'll have time to catch up on it all. - Hopfeully before Haiden graduates High School.

No comments:

Post a Comment