I thought it was GREAT until she started lifing up my shirt to tickle my belly....what's wrong with that? Well it's fine and funny and cute at home....but NOT in public! I love her so much, I'll put up with the embarrassment.

Here's one of the sweetest pictures! Jason and Haiden called me at work with the webcam....I just had to snap a picture. I think it was the greatest call I've gotten yet!
So what's new? Well....a lot, and I really need to update this blog more ofen. It's hard playing catch up. Haiden is a full on walker now. Still still takes spills and tumbles, but it's because she's walking too fast. She's not quite at a run yet, but we are getting there. She's picking up new signs DAILY...it's amazing how quickly she learns new words. As far as actually speaking - well. She says, Mommy, Daddy & Puppy. We think she says Baby sometimes too, but it sounds a lot like puppy. Also- EVERYTHING is a puppy. All animals and sometimes people are puppies.
She loves to read, but lately she's picky. She brings you a stack of books and then really only wants to read one of them. It's a challenge trying to read her mind to find out which book it is.
Jason had his first official IMPACT event today. He hosted a birthday party. Things are really picking up for him and we are praying that God blesses this direction. He's confident it's what he's supposed to do - and I'm trusting that God will provide. Work has been hard lately for me. I'm having to go in to the office more and more, and I struggle being away from Haiden. I enjoyed my work when I went in 2 days a week, but I'm having a hard time finding joy now as I'm away more. It doesn't help that Haiden is a big time daddy's girl....it just rubs it in and makes me feel worse.
Pray for us...and for balance. With me working out of the home more, it's a challenge for Jason to be able to devote time for his business since he's taking care of Haiden. God knows...and we'll figure it out....we just need Balance. God first and everything else will fall into place. I'm working on that.
That's it for tonight!
No comments:
Post a Comment