Monday, November 15, 2010

Up do?

As a camp counselor for 8 years I often let the campers do my hair.

Now as a mom, it's one of my most favorite (and sometimes painful) times with Haiden. She loves to brush/whack my hair and then put it into "piggies" and add any bow she can find. I just love the close time with her....in addition to getting a nice hair do, I'm usually covered with kisses and hugs too. It's pretty awesome.

Anyway, today I'm 31. Boy I sure feel old. I'm preparing to leave on another trip, to AZ this time. I leave Wednesday and get back Friday, so 3 days isn't too bad but it sure makes taking care of the home hard.

Please be praying for Jason while I'm gone. He's got Haiden again of course, but also will be meeting with a lawyer about some county issues that are coming up with his business. We really need God's covering over the situation - and more than anything, I'd like a conclusion. The country keeps dragging it out, but the uncertainty is hard.

Thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment