On another note, I just got back from a 4-day trip to GA on business. It was a really good trip, but I did miss being home. I'm not so sure I'm glad to be back though. Haiden has been a pill since I've been home. I don't know if she's punishing me since I've been gone or if this is a phase, or if she's not feeling well. She cut 4 teeth all on the same day (Jan 5th) and yesterday, we saw tooth #9 coming through, a molar. Maybe that's her problem. All I know is, these tantrums are NOT FUN. If we didn't have to feed her, then all would be fine. The tantrums com around meal time as she gets impatient and then is upset when it's all gone.
It's a phase. It's a phase.....right?
It's a phase. It's a phase.....right?
you mean that she blurts out Mama instead of Dada, right? You have it written backwards up there. Just thought you might want to know. :)
ReplyDelete