I need a new year. This one sure has been a tough one. Sure it's been full of blessings - ZILLIONS of great memories with Haiden, and such provision from the Lord; but I'm ready for a new year.
It's been a bumpy one for sure and the year has closed with more stress than I've had in a long time. I was in bed asking God to take my burden but I struggle with how to really give it to him. I say it, but it never really leaves my mind. It's been a rough few weeks/months between Jason and I too. I think all of our circumstances are just starting to build and get to both of us. I feel like we are in a sinking ship - need time to breath and heal and cope with all that we have going on, but not a moment to do it...just when i think there is a lul - something else comes up.
I'm starting this year out discouraged instead of hopeful and I know that's not good. My hope is in Christ, and I just need to get that in my head and heart again. God is my strength - and HE is all I need. I hope I can make a turn around. I need to. There are so many people going through loads more than we are or could ever imagine. I know that we will pull through this but I will appreciate ALL prayers given our way.
We need direction. Jason is still out of work and I'm cracking under the pressure of soon being the only source of income as his unemployment runs out. He's trying to start his own business - Impact Action Sports but it's slow and he needs my help to get it going. I'm struggling to find the time. I so badly just want to be a wife and a mom. CHARACTER right? God is building our character - he MUST have something really good planned for us in the future.
It's late, and I'm finally caught up on our blog....yeah! one thing that I don't need to worry about now.
Family - Friends - We love you.
No comments:
Post a Comment