How can Haiden be 18 months already? It just doesn't seem possible!Weight - 23lbs....25%
Height - 31" .......25%
Head - 46cm ......25%
So, now she's gone to being really heaby, to now on the smaller side of the scale. It's funny. People used to guess her as being older and now when they see her walking they are shocked - I then tell them that she IS 18months old.
She's so entertaining to us, and for the most part a happy kid. She loves dancing and music. Books are her FAVORITE, and she has her snugglies in her crib that are part of her night-time routine. She's got her cranky moments, but even those are funny sometimes. She knows almost all of her body parts and the sounds for SO MANY animals...her favorites are dog, lion & elephant. She's full on babbling now. It's taken her a while to get vocal, but she's mimicking us more and more and creating her own languge. Since we've done BabySigns, she's a little behind int the vocab category...but she's made up for it in other areas - she picks up new signs daily. I wish I could write down all that is new for her. The best I do is marking it on our calendar, but transfering it to this blog takes time...and I just don't have a lot of that lately.
Keep us in your prayers, Jason's new business is going well, but still is a lot of work and we are always trying to find balance. My work is so/so...I'm doing my best to stay positive and be thankful that God has provided the income for us to live on. I'm so ready for summer to be here....looking forward to sunshine!
No comments:
Post a Comment