Sunday, November 15, 2009

I can't believe I'm THIRTY....where has the time gone?



Thanks to all who came to lunch to Surprise and Celebrate or shall I say Mourn my Birthday.

I've survived 17 hours of being 30 so far...Haiden on the other hand isnt fairing too well. She got her first shiner today in Nursery...photos below. =o)

Now I'm off to open presents! I LOVE PRESENTS! I already got some from my Family. Ya, they are awesome. They knew just what I wanted. SPARKLY CONVERSE SHOES...not just for me, but for Haiden too! I'd been coveting them but couldn't justify spending money on them. I will say, I'm a cool mom...what other mom get's birthday presents...for their child...and is GIDDY about it. Cool....Dork...same thing. Soon Haiden won't like that we match; but for now she doesn't care so I'm going to take advantage of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment