Jobs:
We are trying to figure out what God wants for us. Jason is working on starting his own company...but running into a lot of fees from the county. So...we are trying to see what God wants in all of this. He's sort of looking for a job at the same time, but it's not his focus.
My job is going well. But, I'm still traveling for work. I'll actually be traveling Nov 18-21. I'm not looking forward to being gone. It's only 4 days, but still it's 4 days....across the country. I'll be in Wash. DC.
Haiden:
IS starting to get into a lot. It seems her forehead is always bruised! =o) She's just crawling and starting to pull herself up onto her knees, not to her feet yet. She really doesn't seem interested in walking. But that's how she was with crawling too and one day she just decided to. At this point, she's pretty obedient. She threw her first tantrum/fit the other day. I flicked her cheek because she was SCREAMING at me....ya, that made her more upset. Her feelings were hurt. It was funny and heartbreaking at the same time. We are doing our best to be consistent with her...and find the balance in discipline. We are blessed so far though, she seems content to obey.
New Words:
Haiden is picking up on signs faster than I ever imagined. It's fun! You can see that she's excited to communicate.
- More
- Book
- Peek-a-Boo
- High 5
- All gone/All done
- Thank You (kinda also looks like blowing kisses)
- Toes (Where's your toes?...she finds them)
- Milk
- Praise the Lord. This one was new today. You say Praise the Lord or Hallelujia and she raises her hands. It's great!
No comments:
Post a Comment